FINANCE FOR NON-FINANCE EXECUTIVES PROGRAM
9 – 10 JULY 2018, GRAND SEASONS HOTEL, KUALA LUMPUR
Kindly be informed that the Association of Development Finance Institutions of Malaysia (ADFIM) will organize Finance for Non-Finance Executives Program as stipulated below:
Date/ Day : 9 – 10 July 2018 (Monday & Tuesday)
Venue : Grand Seasons Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
For your kind information, the objective of this specially conceptualized program is that the participants shall leave the program with the knowledge that is practical and has direct application to their job functions upon reporting back to their respective duties.
This program enlightens participants to understand basic financial documents used in business and to interpret the information in these documents and use it to manage day-to-day business activity.
At the end of the program, the participants should be able to:
- Increase financial literacy and financial vocabulary for business and work;
- Obtain a competitive edge by understanding the basic principles of accounting and fundamentals of finance and accounting including financial reporting, cost management, performance management and capital expenditure;
- Gain greater confidence with a working knowledge of business financials;
- Learn how to ‘think finance’ and translate performance into financial terms; and
- Cultivate proactive working relationships with finance professionals and enhance the value to the organization.
This program targets executives (regardless of industry and profession) who want to expand their knowledge and understanding in accounting and finance.
The course fees for the 2 days program is RM1,500.00 per participant which covers coffee/ tea breaks, lunch, course materials, certificate of attendance and other course related matters.
Kindly contact Encik Muhammad Syahmi Bostaman / Puan Azian Long at 03 – 2694 9871 to assist you about this program.
Final date to register for this program: Monday, 25 June 2018